· From the Nagoya Expressway Kasadera IC
After getting o at the Kasadera IC, follow the road and turn right at the Hoshizaki 1-chome lights. Then, turn right at the Tangotori lights
and continue on National Route 23 toward Yokkaichi. Take the Tsukijiguchi IC, turn left at the Tsukijiguchi intersection, and go straight.
· From the Nagoya Expressway Sanno JCT (Tokai Route) Rokuban-Kita IC
Follow the road from the Rokuban-Kita IC and go straight at the Tsukijiguchi intersection.
· From the Isewangan Expressway Meiko-chuo IC
Take a left out of the Meiko-chuo IC exit and follow the road toward Tsukijiguchi. Turn right at the Tsukijiguchi intersection and go straight.
· From the Chitahanto Road Odaka IC
Follow the road out of the Odaka IC exit on National Route 23 toward Yokkaichi. Take the Tsukijiguchi IC, turn left at the Tsukijiguchi
intersection, and go straight.
[Public Transportation] From Nagoya Station
- Take the Higashiyama subway line to Sakae station, transfer to the Meijo line heading for Kanayama and bound for Nagoyako, and get off at the last stop.
- Take the Meitetsu or JR line to Kanayama station, transfer to the Meiko subway line bound for Nagoyako, and get off at the last stop.
1-3 Minato-Machi, Minato-ku, Nagoya 455-0033 Japan
Phone (052) 654-7080 (main) Fax (052) 654-7001
Group Reservations Only: (052) 654-1680 Museum Shop: (052) 654-1723